RE: So...how do I break into tech writing?

Subject: RE: So...how do I break into tech writing?
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "'Marilyn_Baldwin -at- capgroup -dot- com'" <Marilyn_Baldwin -at- capgroup -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:37:13 -0400

I was out for a day, I came into about 232 messages most OT, oh well. But,
of course this is one of those messages that you read and immediately you
feel better for only reason that just shows no matter HOW educated a person
can be he/she cannot be as intelligent as all the years of schooling let
them be.

Speaking as one of those "foreigners" who has grown up here, and gasp,
English is still my second language. Lets not start getting into who and
the why and socio-econo-political name banding about the reasons why there
is an influx of "foreigners" into the US job market. My opinion on that
whole thing is can anyone show me a "native?" Isn't the US a "melting pot"
or did I miss the boat somewhere.

I applaud anyone's efforts to join the TW field. Lord knows we need all the
help we can get, however, lets leave the parochial attitude at home when we
come into work.