RE: Writing to RoboHELP

Subject: RE: Writing to RoboHELP
From: "Dave Bree" <dbree -at- athenet -dot- net>
To: "Tw List" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 14:49:17 -0500

>Is this correct? Certain Online help systems work only on specific
operating
>systems. Our software is written for NT 4 and is a system requirement for
>our users. I read that Win Help is the only online Help offered on this
>system.
WinHelp is certainly not the only option. As a matter of fact, it isn't
likely to even be the best option. Look into HTML-Help. RoboHELP Office
includes both Classic (WinHelp), and HTML Help authoring tools. Be sure to
take notice of the browser requirements for HTML-Help. To take full
advantage of the most recent HTML-Help features, your users will need to
have MS Internet Explorer 5.x installed on their systems for best results.

Dave Bree
ImproMed, Inc.