Re: JavaHelp: escape from RoboHELP

Subject: Re: JavaHelp: escape from RoboHELP
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
To: Techwr-L post <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 23:59:44 -0700

Martha Silverspring wrote:

> I was pretty disappointed with the problems and bugs in RoboHELP and
> the solutions their help people proposed didn't work. What's YOUR
> favorite help authoring product

For any HTML-based help system, I use HomeSite and HTML Indexer.

Sun provides a list of tools that support JavaHelp:

http://java.sun.com/products/javahelp/industry.html

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3, still the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!