Re: Punishment by promotion

Subject: Re: Punishment by promotion
From: Barry Kieffer <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:49:41 -0700 (PDT)

Mosura,

I think you would benefit by "keeping one suitcase packed".

What I mean by this is stick it out where you are now, keep your resume and
portfolio updated, make contacts and put out feelers in your area.

If it all works out, so be it. If it all turns to total crap, you will be ready
to move.

Best of luck to you; keep a positive attitude.

Best Regards,

Barry Kieffer

> Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 11:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Martha Silverspring <silverspring9235 -at- go -dot- com>
> Up until now I've loved working here with these people. I am uncertain as to
what to do; my gut says to leave.