ADMIN: Re: [OT] Technically speaking (maybe)

Subject: ADMIN: Re: [OT] Technically speaking (maybe)
From: Eric Ray <ericjray -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:46:15 -0700 (PDT)

> > >This isn't about technical writing, therefore
> > >isn't appropriate to post to this list.
>
> it is about writing and being technically acurate
> with the writing, so
> therefore it is at least technically appropriate to
> post....

No, that's not how it works, and I don't think
the policies are so ambiguous as to leave any
doubt about the appropriateness of posting
quibbles about the meaning of "overseas" in a
quasi-political discussion (as a followup to
another offtopic post, no less).

I've suspended your posting privileges.

Eric

http://photos.yahoo.com/