RE: Does anyone still use WordPerfect?

Subject: RE: Does anyone still use WordPerfect?
From: "Sherri Seigler" <sseigler -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: JBishop -at- hach -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 19:24:04 GMT

Sounds like the Borg Gates is assimilating all of us. I too used to use Word Perfect and was a master at it but now I am stuck applying for jobs as a master of Word and a user of Framemaker.
Sherri Seigler
Lone Technical Writer (leave me alone David B)
Mannatech, Inc.

Microsoft has driven a lot of better products off the market by simply
giving away its own version until the other product goes bankrupt. Everyone