RE: Publish or upload- correct use of terminology?

Subject: RE: Publish or upload- correct use of terminology?
From: Mike Adams <Mike_Adams -at- summithq -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 13:40:16 -0400

Hi,

I have to disagree on that one. "Publish" is just a dumbing done performed
by M$ when they thought up Frontpage. The term is upload. When you upload
file to a website, they have also "done more" that simply change location.
If you have properly uploaded the files to the proper location, they will
change the website.

Cheers,

Mike.