Re: Developing CBT courses

Subject: Re: Developing CBT courses
From: Itowsley -at- aol -dot- com
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 10:28:18 EDT

I love Macromedia's product line. You should probably take a look at the new Flash 5.0. I understand that the new scripting included makes it one of the better tools for cross-platform delivery of web-based training and stand-alone training. You may want to check out a discussion on HATT from about a month ago - there was extensive discussion of the uses of Flash in delivering information.

I have noticed that those individuals used to the MS interface style have a little trouble adapting to the Macromedia interface style. (I prefer Macromedia's interface.)

What are the exact problems you are running into with Dreamweaver?

Thanks,

Melissa L. Owsley