Thanks!

Subject: Thanks!
From: Grace Fielder <gfielder -at- typemaker -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: TECHWR-L TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:09:18 +0100

Thanks to all of you who replied to my "Alternatives to Word" post, I found
all your advice very useful and shall know where to come with any future
questions!

Grace

TypeMaker Limited * Westbourne Manor * 17 Westbourne Road * Edgbaston
Birmingham * B15 3TR * United Kingdom
Voice: +44 (0)121 604 1234 * Fax: +44 (0)121 604 4567
http://www.typemaker.co.uk