Re: RoboHelp issue

Subject: Re: RoboHelp issue
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <Christopher.Phipps/IQFS -at- iqfinancial -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:41:48 -0700

Check to see if there is a macro that closes that window when the topic is
opened. In the RH file, look to see if there is a ! in the footnote codes.
If there is, look to see what it does. Look in the RH help for what this
stuff all means and how to change it.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org