FWD: Documenting the logic of a web site

Subject: FWD: Documenting the logic of a web site
From: <anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:33:13 -0600 (MDT)

I have to document the "logic" of still-in-development web portals for a
proprietary new product. The developers say this kind of documentation has
never been done before to the level of detail required and can't point me
in the direction of previously published material. I'm used to recycling
(as opposed to reinventing the wheel), and we are having trouble with the
translation of the word "logic"! Can anyone help me define what they want
and I need?

Thanks so much.

Forwarded anonymously on request. If you want the
original poster to see your response, you must reply
to the TECHWR-L list. All direct replies to this
message are automatically discarded. Contact Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com with questions.