RE: Yesterday's Lotus ScreenCam question

Subject: RE: Yesterday's Lotus ScreenCam question
From: "MacLemale, Laura A. (LNG-MBC)" <Laura -dot- A -dot- MacLemale -at- bender -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:10:46 -0400

Hello,

Yesterday I posted a question about running Lotus ScreenCam on Windows NT.
Evidently, version 2.1 is not compatible with NT. We had not run into this
problem previously because we had shot our ScreenCams either on 3.1 machines
or in Windows 95.

In case this issue affects any other list members, here is the link to
information about ScreenCam for Windows NT:

http://www.lotus.com/products/screencam.nsf/a1d792857da52f638525630f004e7ab8
/a5c04f835be216f085256539005dfce0?OpenDocument

(I am in no way affiliated with Lotus; this link is provided solely for
information purposes.)

Incidentally, for any of you who have used both ScreenCam and Camtasia for
software recording, how do their features compare? Would you recommend one
over the other?

Regards,

Laura A. MacLemale
Technical Communications Coordinator
Matthew Bender, part of LEXIS Publishing
1275 Broadway
Albany, NY 12204
Phone (518) 487-3465
Fax (518) 487-3681
Laura -dot- A -dot- MacLemale -at- bender -dot- com