PDFwriter produces huge pdfs from Word

Subject: PDFwriter produces huge pdfs from Word
From: Mark Dempsey <dempseys3 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWRL <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:36:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm wondering whether making pdfs bigger than the .doc
files they come from is normal for Acrobat's pdfwriter
(maker?). I don't know much about it and also wonder
whether I'm missing some setting. (There aren't many
graphics in the files I'm converting, but they do use
Tahoma TT font).

Thanks for any info...

=====
--