Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:44:22 -0700

Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> Man, what a pessimistic poll!

What I find amusing is that the most popular choice is "lack of
writing skills." It makes us all sound like a pretty egotistical
bunch.

On the other hand, what if we're ALL right?

:-)

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"Better a good run than a bad stand." -James Keelaghan