FrameMaker Rides Again

Subject: FrameMaker Rides Again
From: kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:25:52 -0700

I have managed to somehow insert some kind of invisible, super-magical,
annoying-as-all-getout <filth foul foul filth> break in my FrameMaker document.
I jump to the end of the page, type, and I get that annoying little dinging
noise and no text. The text doesn't go to the next page, it just stops. When I
select the text frame and pull it down, I find my previously typed text....but I
can't get the new text to appear. I've played extensively with connecting text
frames and I can't figure this out. Somebody please help me....and I promise to
be quiet about FrameMaker and all of its wonderful "features" for at least 24
hours.

Kelli