True type / PS-Fonts

Subject: True type / PS-Fonts
From: Sturzenegger Ivo <STURZENI -at- CH -dot- sibt -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:41:32 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie technical writer working in a multi-national company here in
Switzerland. We frequently use the Adobe Acrobat to convert any kind of
documents into the PDF format. Now my question is, can someone me explain
the different between True type and Postscript fonts, since I am using these
kind of fonts every day ?

Have a nice day and thanks for any answer.

Best regards

Ivo Sturzenegger
ISR International