Re: (no subject)

Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Jeanne A. E. DeVoto" <jaed -at- jaedworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:20:19 -0700

At 12:29 AM -0700 7/25/2000, Kathy10th -at- aol -dot- com wrote:
[in nonlinear, 200-page web document]
>Do I have to write Customer Service Coordinator (CSC) every time
>I use it? Or, maybe only the first time I use it on a page?

This is what linking was made for. Spell out the long form on your
introductory page, then use the short form elsewhere and link it to a page
containing the long form. (As a bonus, you can include other information
(such as contact info) on the linked page.

--
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed -at- jaedworks -dot- com
http://www.jaedworks.com