RE: Photo on Resume site or "Gee, get a load of my navel"

Subject: RE: Photo on Resume site or "Gee, get a load of my navel"
From: "Ward, Curtis (DBS-CLT)" <curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:57:00 -0400

<On the other hand, if you didn't want to work for IBM anyway, a potential
employer might see it as a sign of your creative talent.>

In light of the potential EEOC problems stated, I would say don't include
the photo. There are certainly other ways to demonstrate your creativity.

Curtis Ward
curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com