RE: This list mirrors real life

Subject: RE: This list mirrors real life
From: "Sierra Godfrey" <kittenbreath -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:57:23 -0700

You never do. But at least you get differing opinions, which I've always found nice when reaidng responses to my questions on this list. I know that some of the responses presented are not the best solution. But at least I got to see how different people solve dilemmas.
Because I tend to be rather self-absorbed, it's not easy for me to step outside and know that there are other ways of looking at things.

The man in the article who asked for the definition had two roads: look in the dictionary (the recommended path for such a straightforward query), or ask for the human element (the recommended path for complex queries).
--

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:23:50 Betsy Shoolbred wrote:

>How do you verify that all the information given by the three dozen people
>is correct?

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com