RE: Making Word Documents as Read-Only

Subject: RE: Making Word Documents as Read-Only
From: "Shweta G Bhatia" <shwetagbhatia -at- dominomail -dot- com>
To: Meir -at- mediaoneit -dot- net
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:06:28 GMT

Hi Meir !!

I have tried this option but this just gives me a message box asking to open
the document in read-only mode or not. This not what I require. I want that
the reader should be able to open the document only in read-only mode without
giving any flexibility. Plus I would also like to know whether I would be
able to edit the document which is read-only at my end or not. I mean would
I need to maintain separate copy of the same document to make changes.

Waiting for your reply soon. Do you have the answer for the other query that
I have posted...(Word to PDF)

Shweta

Free Web Mail for Notes Professionals http://www.dominomail.com