Not re spacing between sentences

Subject: Not re spacing between sentences
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <markl -at- gilian -dot- com>
To: TechWr-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:12:19 +0200

I believe that spacing between sentences is on Eric's
small but strict subject blacklist. I won't comment
on that. But without mentioning any recent mail in
particular, I would like to say a word about the kind
of message that goes "This subject has been thoroughly
covered, so everyone stop talking about it right now,
as soon as I've given my opinion." I find this
self-excepting demand for silence a particularly
irritating paradox.

Mark L. Levinson
Herzlia, Israel
markl -at- gilian -dot- com