Re: Foreign Language PDF Unreadable

Subject: Re: Foreign Language PDF Unreadable
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: <bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:00:55 -0400

IIRC, you need to have the double-byte language encodings installed. There
should be something on the Microsoft site that you can download if you have
Windows. The latest edition of MacOS (8.6 & 9) have this option on the
installation CD, but you have to specifically choose to install it. I think
Win98 is the same--the option is there on the CD, but you have to choose it
as a custom install option.

I hope this is enough info to get you pointed in the right direction! Good
luck.
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.