Re: The perfect screenshot

Subject: Re: The perfect screenshot
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: Lois Patterson <lois -at- dowco -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:54:09 -0600

> What would happen if you saved your screenshots as EPS files if you want
> them to be in an Acrobat file at some point? I think this would produce
> better-looking results.

That's pretty unlikely to help, simply because bitmap files
(e.g., screenshots) cannot be improved by saving them as vector
format files.

I put together a brief description of various file formats
and when to use them at:
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/graphicfileformats.html

Comments, additions, or suggestions are welcome.

Eric

Eric J. Ray TECHWR-L Listowner
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com http://www.raycomm.com/