RE: "Bug" reporting for documentation?

Subject: RE: "Bug" reporting for documentation?
From: "Humbird, LenX" <lenx -dot- humbird -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'Dawson McKnight'" <dawson_mcknight -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:27:51 -0700

We're doing that here at Intel, except we're using Visual Source Safe (VSS)
instead. This ensures that documentation is held to the same control and
quality standard as code. It's also for accountability as well. People know
what got changed and by whom. So when it comes time to blame and
finger-point, VSS is the smoking gun of choice.