Front Page 2000 and CSS-P

Subject: Front Page 2000 and CSS-P
From: "Ward, Curtis (DBS-CLT)" <curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:41:26 -0400

A question for anyone using FrontPage2000:

I have a number of pages on my Intranet site using CSS Positioning
(optimized for I.E. so I use the DIV tag). These were originally created in
FP98 or with notepad, but I upgraded to FP2000 a few weeks ago. In FP98,
the DIV sections display in the NORMAL view basically in the order they
appeared in the script. In FP2000, they are positioned according the style
sheet--very annoying since some of this is DHTML and they now overlap or lay
on top of one another. In the PREVIEW view, and in the browser, they still
render as desired, but editing text is now something of a pain in the neck
since I often have to scroll through the HTML view (all of that CSS and
JavaScript) to simply change a hyperlink or a piece of text.

Anyone know of fix for this?

cw
Curtis Ward
curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com