Re: What is a White Paper?

Subject: Re: What is a White Paper?
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Perry Moore <perrya -at- jps -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 05:01:54 -0400

Perry,

White papers are briefings/backgrounders on a given business issue,
product, drug category, competitive situation, etc. I do them for the
pharmaceutical and managed health care industry all the time. It's a
good job if you like learning things, and telling folks everything they
might ever need to know about the current state of some situation.
Consider it an intelligence operation--collection, analysis, and
reporting.

They can be sold to harried executives or managers who don't have the
time (or inclination) to do their own homeowrk! ; )))

--
Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

"The world we have created today...