RE: revisiting RE: connect verb?

Subject: RE: revisiting RE: connect verb?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

BTW...I forgot something:

> 1) Identify the problem as it affects what THEY care about (money,
> wealth, fame)

What YOU care about means bupkiss to them. Proposal readers don't
care about what you want, like, or need. They care only about what
THEY want, like, or need...and what they want, like, or need may be
completely different than what they are telling you.

I LOVE proposals :-) (I really do like doing them)

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines
with Braille lettering

http://mail.yahoo.com/