OT: simple mistakes and witch hunts

Subject: OT: simple mistakes and witch hunts
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 06:13:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hey gang. We're all entitled to our fair share of
screw ups from time to time. It goes with the whole
being human thing. Just use your delete key or set up
a filter to send "automated response" messages to the
recycle bin. Getting all huffy-puffy will only make
you a sure target when it's your turn to screw up.

=====
Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
PowerAdz.com