Re: E-stuff

Subject: Re: E-stuff
From: skwpt <skwpt -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:44:10 -0700 (PDT)

My company is all about e-commerce and we retain the
hyphen in all these e-, i-, and c- buzzwords. I agree
with Jo that there's an excellent argument for keeping
the hyphen, although some companies are merging the e
with the rest of the word as part of their branding.
I've seen eBusiness, Ebusiness, etc.

It's enough to make a tech writer wackadoo. I say
e-nough!!!

Kelly

http://mail.yahoo.com/