Re: Corel Draw

Subject: Re: Corel Draw
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 11:03:31 -0400

I think Daniel may be referring to PDF Maker, not PDF Writer. According
to most PDF-heads, PDF Writer is usually a poor choice. PDF Maker, which
installs a convenient button for itself in the button bar of MS Office
applications, works quite well and is more robust than PDF Writer in
many respects. PDF Writer, an older approach, has some severe
limitations. It is apparently included in the Acrobat 4 package for
backward compatibility reasons.

Dick