RE: Software Demos and tools to create them

Subject: RE: Software Demos and tools to create them
From: "Ridder, Fred" <Fred -dot- Ridder -at- Dialogic -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, sandra -dot- law -at- quest -dot- com
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 13:37:03 -0400

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 Sandra Law <sandra -dot- law -at- quest -dot- com> wrote
(in part):

>I believe this subject has been broached somewhat in recent posts, and the
>archives, but I could only search up to 1999. I want to find out about
>products or tools that will produce software demos that run in 'real time'.

I'm afraid that I can't help you with your specific query, but I want
to mention that if you were only able to search the Techwr-l archive
up to 1999, you were probably using the wrong archive. The list moved
from a server at Oklahoma State University to its own server at
raycomm.com (the Internet domain of listowner Eric Ray) in August, 1999
and the archive at OK State therefore only contains postings up to the
date of the move. For more recent postings, you need to use the
archive at Raycomm ( http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives.html ),
which only contains messages since the server change last year, or the
supplemental archive provided by Cambridge Publications at
http://www.documentation.com/techwrit/techwrit-l.htmdocumentation.com
which is historically complete and has different search capabilities.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Dialogic or Intel...
Fred Ridder (Fred -dot- Ridder -at- Dialogic -dot- com)
Senior Technical Writer
Dialogic, an Intel Company
Parsippany, NJ