Re: Interview Techniques

Subject: Re: Interview Techniques
From: Anne Chenette <achenette -at- eintelligence-inc -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:10:19 -0500

I really like the idea of using Lotus Screen Cam to capture an SME's
explanations, both on-screen and spoken.

However, many of my developers use UNIX (Solaris), not Windows. Any
ideas for how to capture their demos? I've used script(1) in the past,
but it does a really bad job on anything but typed commands.
(Interpreting a vi session is lots 'o fun.)

Does anyone know of a tool that could capture window-based activity on a
UNIX system?

Thanks,
Anne
--