RE: Recruiter Question: Clear Point

Subject: RE: Recruiter Question: Clear Point
From: Jeff Hanvey <jewahe -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:34:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com> wrote:
> I have to step in and say I worked for a recruiter
> for 5 years and this
> recruiter and his company were very good to me. I
> received benefits,
> training when I needed it, and advice any time.
> This recruiter was an
> added benefit.

Thank you for that sentiment. I love my
recruiting/contracting firm too. They were honest and
open with me and I love working with them.

In fact, it won't be long until they pay for and take
all their placements to the new Redbirds stadium here
in Memphis...kind of a "day out." for us hourly people
who don't get paid for vacation days (yet).

They also offer a insurance program, 401K, and
everything else for their "employees" - in fact, they
now offer a "rapid" insurance qualification program so
that the short-term contracts are covered, too.

>The good
> recruiters are worth looking
> for and good for staying with.

Most definitely!