Page Layout

Subject: Page Layout
From: chasity mcwilliams <chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:24:20 -0600

Can anyone point me to a reference for learning about page
layout? I'm not looking for any software. I just want to
know what constitutes good or bad page layout for print. I
understand that there should not be too much crowded on a
page. I also realize that objects on a page shouldn't just
"float in space" with nothing unifying them. I would like
to know specifically how to look for no-no's in a printed
page layout.
I apologize for being a newbie.

thanks again to everyone who offered help on creating a
style guide.

chas

"You're not dying, you just can't think of anything
good to do."
-Ferris B.

chasity mcwilliams
chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu