UK Tech writers ready for a party?

Subject: UK Tech writers ready for a party?
From: Sona Mehta <sona -dot- mehta -at- haysmt -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:23:17 +0100

Hello listers,

I was wondering how those of you based in the UK feel about a sort of
get together, (A tea and cake session is what I have in mind).

We can decide what we want to do once we know how many of us are
interested.

Anyone game for it?

Do mail your ideas and suggestions directly to me. I shall compile them
.

Cheers
Sona