RE: Bullets not being displayed properly in a Help file

Subject: RE: Bullets not being displayed properly in a Help file
From: Chuck Martin <CMartin -at- SERENA -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:14:22 -0700

For basic Windows Help systems, you're probably better off using the two
standard fonts that were designed to be displayed on the lower resolutions
of computer screens: MS Serif and MS Sans Serif. 4 of the 5 listed here are
True Type fonts, which must be rasterized before they can be displayed (the
resterizer is built into Windows).

With Windows 98 and newer, and with various other newer products, such as
Office, you can get installed newer fonts that were designed strictly for