Re: Interviewing a technical writer -- questions?

Subject: Re: Interviewing a technical writer -- questions?
From: Cecily Holmberg <cholmber -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:12:28 -0500

Look at the June 2000 issue of intercom, the Magazine of the Society for
Technical Communication.
The article by Freya T. Winsberg, "Hiring Techinical Writers: Are We
Looking for the Right Skills?" offers some insight to your dilemma.

I hope this is helpful!

Susan Pearson wrote:

Hello,

Today, I have the privilege of sitting in on a tech. writer interview
--
my first ever. Can anybody provide me with some questions I should
ask,

tech. writer, and I've never sat in the 'hot seat' myself (I was
fortunate to know the ppl I worked for beforehand, so an interview
wasn't necessary).

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Susie Pearson

--
**Writing only leads to more writing**

--Collette