Re: Subject: Frame and macros

Subject: Re: Subject: Frame and macros
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:28:23 -0400

On 6/28/00 10:23 AM, Kandis Weiner (kandis -at- toonboom -dot- com) wrote:

>It is my understanding that FrameMaker does support scripting, through a
>third-party software. I've only just begin to look into this, so I can't
>evaluate it's facility or utility.
>
>You can find more information on this software at:
>
>http://www.fml.com/

On top of that, FrameMaker's support of AppleScript in their Mac version
is pretty extensive, and it appears there's nothing you can't do with it.
I'm not sure what platform the original poster is on, but this provides a
powerful alternative if any Macs are available.

Hope this helps,
----->Mike

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman
AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman