chart navigators

Subject: chart navigators
From: "Fink, Jennifer" <jlfink -at- cms -dot- cendant -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:38:16 -0400

Hi all,
I am looking for a software program that has the capability to create flow
charts that you can navigate with a search feature. Right now we are doing
fine with Visio, but we are looking for something more advanced. Ideally,
we would like to have flow charts that we can query and search. Does anyone
know of a program like this?
Thanks
Jennifer

Jennifer L. Fink, Technical Writer
Cendant Corp, Software Development
Technical Publishing Team
Email: jlfink -at- cms -dot- cendant -dot- com
Voice: 614.652.5139