Re: Recruiter Question: Clear Point

Subject: Re: Recruiter Question: Clear Point
From: Amy_Smith -at- motorcity2 -dot- lotus -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 08:34:31 -0400

Mike Stockman opined:

>Clear Point is the only one that *doesn't* merit the description
>"blood-sucking weasels."

I agree. I've worked with ClearPoint as a client (in previous jobs as a hiring
manager) and a candidate, and my experiences with them have been nothing but
pleasant and productive. As a candidate, they were attentive to my needs and
understood my criteria for the next new job. As a client, they didn't waste my
time sending me people I couldn't use.

Amy

Standard disclaimers apply - my opinions are mine and mine alone, and do not
represent any company I've ever worked for or work for now.

Amy Smith, Notes User Assistance Group
Lotus Development Corp.
617/693-9733
amy_smith -at- lotus -dot- com

"In a more aesthically advanced republic, most people wouldn't be allowed to
decorate their own homes, much less design their own user interfaces." - Author
unknown