Re: STC Conference/PLEASE POST PRESENTATIO

Subject: Re: STC Conference/PLEASE POST PRESENTATIO
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:16:25 -0700 (PDT)

I neither attended this presentation nor have the
handout. However, my STC presentation on establishing
an editorial forum for company style guidelines is on
the STC presentations web site at
http://www.stc.org/47th/confinfo/postconf/Editorial%20Forum.pdf

I also posted my STC presentation on style guides
from a few years ago on my home web site at
http://www.geocities.com/j_gelb/gfx001.html

(Apologies in advance that these are graphic captures
of the overheads - this was converted from a bad UNIX
presentation utility before there was such a thing
as PDF...)

Hope these are helpful.

-- Janice

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with
janice -dot- gelb -at- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | this message is the return address.