RE: being too picky? (long)

Subject: RE: being too picky? (long)
From: "Timmerman, Donald" <DTimmerman -at- ipdexch -dot- ipd -dot- anl -dot- gov>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:31:48 -0500

Megan,

"Medium frequency" refers to a welding control system (consisting of
transformers and medium frequency converters) that operates at a frequency
range of 400 Hz to 1600 Hz. "Direct current" refers to the type of welding
current produced by the welding control system, as opposed to alternating
current (AC).

Don Timmerman
Argonne National Laboratory
(near Chicago)