RE: Imperatives or not?

Subject: RE: Imperatives or not?
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: 'Tom Murrell' <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:57:11 -0700

So if engineers find typos, they shouldn't mention them? If they think a
sentence might be confusing, they shouldn't mention it? If they think this
section should come before that one, they shouldn't mention it?
I don't think so. I treat my docs as (at least somewhat) more collaborative.
Just as I would mention something about the program or hardware that I
thought could use improvement, I would also hope that the engineers could do
the same for me. Not that I'll necessarily follow their advice, but I
wouldn't discourage it based on their job title.

Christi Carew
RangeStar Wireless
www.rangestar.com

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.