PDF to QXD... possible?

Subject: PDF to QXD... possible?
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L listserv <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all. I'm still warming up to my new surroundings,
and I've run into a bit of a snag.

I am tasked with revising and re-releasing an old
document for an old version of a product (don't ask).
As I'm the first tech writer they've ever had, there
was never central spot for documentation to sit on the
server, and subsequently, the source QXD is lost. All
I have is a PDF of the document.

Is there a way to export the PDF to something that
Quark can read and edit?

Please respond directly to me (I get the digest) and
I'll summarize the responses for the list.

Thanks!

- Bill

http://im.yahoo.com/