FrameMkr question-formats

Subject: FrameMkr question-formats
From: "EXT-Frick, Geri" <Geri -dot- Frick -at- PSS -dot- Boeing -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:17:57 -0700

How can I (can I) update a single format in FrameMaker? I'm not very familiar with this program, but here's what I'm trying to do. I have one document where I've changed the "tag" style (oops, format). Now I want to just open each of the other docs in the book and copy (or import) that one style to the second doc. All I can figure out how to do is to import the entire catalog of formats. Can I just bring one in? I'm usually working in Word, so I am having a hard time with FrameMaker's terminology.

Thanks in advance...
Geri Frick
Technical Communicator
Delivery Systems Certification & Training
The Boeing Company