Re: Outline Numbered Lists in Word, FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Outline Numbered Lists in Word, FrameMaker
From: rvantour -at- mondenet -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue Jun 20 10:31:29 EDT 2000

Henry wrote:

<I'm having a lot of trouble with outline numbered lists in long documents (200 pages) in Word 97.>

Try this:

http://www.knopf.com/resources.htm

It was recommended to me on this list a couple of years ago and it works flawlessly. (Thanks David.)

Rick

Sent through the Mondenet Technical Services Inc.
Web-based Email Reader Ebarua
http://ebarua.mondenet.com/