converting HDK help file to HTML-based help

Subject: converting HDK help file to HTML-based help
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:42:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have a large number of WinHelp files created in HDK
that I need to convert to HTML help (about which I
know nothing). I remember that there is a way to get
.rtf files from the HDK files that keep all the links
in place... but I can't remember how to do it. And, I
have next to no time in which to do it.

Could someone please offer procedures, advice, moral
support?

Thanks!

Becca
beccap -at- rust -dot- net

=====
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net (primary address)

"God is not willing to do everything and thus deprive us
of our free will, and that share of glory which falls to
our lot." N. Machievelli, "The Prince" ch.26

http://im.yahoo.com/