Re: User Names - John Doe and Joe Bloggs

Subject: Re: User Names - John Doe and Joe Bloggs
From: "Nancy C Kendall" <Nancy -dot- C -dot- Kendall -at- aexp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L%LISTS.RAYCOMM.COM" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, "ead_ciara%hotmail.com" <ead_ciara -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: 19 Jun 2000 11:04:42 -0700

One project I worked on we used the names of the writers, with their
permission of course. Why? We were not allowed to list the writer's names in
the "authored by" credits in this large set of documents. Each writer had
permission from the company to use "their section" in their portfolio.
Everyone loved the idea. No proprietary information was disclosed. We had a
mix of male and female writers, and luckily some cross-cultural names.

Nancy