Re: User Names

Subject: Re: User Names
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:03:21 -0500

But then wouldn't everyone in the States think about Pat from SNL, and not want
to read the information? LOL! <jk> Also, just an aside, I know PJ Harvey (no
clue what her PJ stands for...), but PJ strikes me as a male name, Phillip
James. Isn't that interesting, there are societal and cultural biases about
names, even when you try to get a male/female name.

For my examples, I always use my own name! Pretty common name, nothing wrong
with it, not embarrassed to see it in a manual or on the cover of a book!
--
Michele

just another stop on the web: http://www2.bitstream.net/~mdavis