RE: movie ad

Subject: RE: movie ad
From: "Carma C Allen" <ccallen -at- beckman -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:34:55 -0700

Bill Swallow responded to my lame sarcasm by stating:

>Carma noted:
>>I have no comment about the audience type, but surely you know that the
"right" people would have no need of a pen. They all have their Palm Pilots
forever at the ready.

>So anyone with a clue uses a $200-$1200 piece of silicon rather than a
$12 organizer? Is paper wrong? I don't have a Palm. I'd like to, but I
can't afford the cash when my DayRunner suits me fine. But... do people
really take their Palms to the movies?

Note that I didn't say "anyone with a clue," but referred to the "right" people
-- management types. It's been my observation that, like their cell phones,
their Palm Pilots go everywhere with them. No, paper is not wrong; it just
doesn't have the air of importance that the $$$$ piece of silicon does.

Carma